Monday, September 12, 2011

Pink Pyrex Loaf Pan

I found a great deal on a piece of Flamingo Pink Pyrex at my local weekly church thrift sale. I know that pink and red clash but I did use my new little loaf pan to harvest some tomatoes so...


What a bounty! I was pretty satisfied, since this is definitely the most ripe tomatoes that I've ever grown.


Back to the loaf pan - the rectangular fridgie is one of the sizes I use the most frequently, but realistically it is a bit small for baking banana bread. This size and shape seems ideal to me.


Even better? I only paid $1.50 for this piece!

Linking up to ATG's Thrift Share Monday!

10 comments:

  1. Oh Six, you're so lucky! I want a pink piece at a great price too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great price, and I love the color

    Smiles,
    The Joyful Thrifter

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it! The one part of my Pyrex collection that is lacking is the loaf pan department. This is so pretty and at a great price to boot!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm not sure what looks prettier - the pyrex or the tomatoes and that's saying something! What a great find =D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pink and red are amazing in this picture! :) Love the price, too- what a score!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the great comments! Over at the Pyrex Collective, a couple people mentioned that the vintage loaf pans bake more evenly than the new glass Pyrex models... Curious isn't it?? Has anyone else found this?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Beautiful pink Pyrex loaf pan and you got a very good deal. Cograts

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just found a three piece pink Pyrex fridgie set with their glass lids, I always think fridgies are cute

    ReplyDelete
  9. I adore the pink Pyrex dishes. I found two of the smaller mixing bowls at Goodwill one day, and the pink is still vibrant. I love using them, color makes me smile.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I am looking for this one! I have the pink square (brownie sized) and two cake pans. I have a lime pie plate (but would like a pink one). I think the 'lasagna' pan would be great too! Lucky you and great price.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...