Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Pyrex Butterfly Gold Store and Serve Casserole

I've added another Pyrex piece to my collection in the Butterfly Gold pattern! The colours on this piece make me think of Autumn, which seems so far away.


The Store and Serve pieces are some of my favourite from the Pyrex series. I like the fact that they have lids and stack up so easily. I love making my spinach dips in these, because it's so easy to stick them in the fridge to store.


I purchased this bowl and lid at Value Village for $5.99. Not a bad price for the pristine condition!

2 comments:

  1. I do like how older dishes always had their own lids. I don't know why we don't still sell them that way today!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Personally, I think it's a pain to get out the saran wrap or tinfoil, so I always reach for these pieces when I know I'll have leftovers. =)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...